The original Elsword
Pretty crappy at combos, the character also knocks down enemies down a lot too, mostly not a team player.
- After awhile, you'd know how to do combos without knocking him down
- When you learn that. gaining MP is much faster, making you one of the faster mp gainers for first job
- Being short, believe it or not, being short is very good, there are some bosses that will lose around 1/3 of their move set because they just can't hit you with it, though that is still only viable for maybe 4 bosses.
- Has two skills for super armor mobs and when bosses gain limited superarmor, great 3rd Magic Skill, actually better than his later jobs' third skill.
- No range moves, meaning you're going to get hit a lot later on, also really bad against super armor mobs.
- Crappy physical skills in comparison to magical attacks
Every Elsword attack(not skill) is in here Elsword Attacks
If you want to know how damage works, go here How Damage works
Physcial Atrribute Skills:
One slash, very powerful, does 1181% attack power(so 11.81*your normal attack power).
One of the worst moves in the game, never use it
Assault(may be wrong) Slash
You need to max Fatal Fury before having access to this skill. This move gives some mobility, does multiple weak slashes,but can mess up easily as it has a knockdown issue
(meaning, it can lose a lot of it's hits), those can be fixed by using it in the right moments(that is discussed in elsword basics).
Multiple straightforward hits, if in awakening mode(also discussed in elsword basics), there's an after aura blast, which is the only reason to use this skill.
Magic Attribute Skills
Pretty useful for super armor mobs and when bosses have their limited super armor on, you won't be using this that much.
If you chose this path, go here Magic Knight
If you chose this path, go here Sword Knight